Book Club Reading: Less Chaos. Less Noise. by Kem Meyer
Earlier this spring, Church Juice started a Book Club series for church communicators. After reading Jemar Tisby’s How to Fight Racism: Courageous Christianity and the Journey Toward Racial Justice, we're excited for the next iteration of the Book Club series.
Our new book club
We think joining Book Club is an excellent way for church leaders like you to think deeply and develop ourselves more fully. In Church Juice’s Book Club, readers will engage with new ideas, share perspectives in discussion-based settings, and interact with other church communication leaders. Collectively reading and discussing a book with your peers can help you grow personally, build community, and develop professionally.
In November, Church Juice's Book Club will read and meet to discuss Less Chaos. Less Noise. by Kem Meyer. It's an essential book for any church communicator, and a great read for anyone wanting to energize their church's communications.
Here's more about the book:
Do you ever wonder why people aren't getting your message? You email, tweet, hang signs, create video announcements, send newsletters and boost your posts ... and the response isn't what you want. Is anyone even listening? What if you could cut through the chaos and the noise and find the direct route to your audience? It's easier than you think. Less Chaos. Less Noise. delivers proven "now" strategies for church communications—practical solutions and best-practice principles that build trust instead of walls.
- Quickly establish your expertise through simple techniques you can use now for easy, early success.
- Rise above the frenzy of overwhelming demands and learn a framework to lead internal change towards a clear and unified strategy.
- Overcome communications barriers with your members and your community by learning to connect with hearts and minds, rather than broadcast to the masses.
- Avoid the frustration of multi-audience messaging by identifying key channels for each group and learning the language that matters to them.
- Bust through the limits of a small budget with free strategies that are essential for effective communications.
Book Club will meet three times in November, meeting every other week. Sign up now to take part in reading and discussing this great book with your church communications community!