Every church communicator is a leader—regardless of whether you feel it or not. But how can you step into your leadership role when you're not the one calling the shots? In this episode, Jeanette and Bryan discuss practical ways to help you lead your church communications well.
(2:04) You Are a Leader
(4:06) Leading Yourself
(6:40) Leading Others
(8:08) Getting the Attention of Other Leaders
(11:57) Be Creative
(16:43) The Best Leaders
Links and resources
- Watch the podcast on YouTube
- Join the Church Juice community on Facebook
- Support the work of Church Juice
- 5 Things to Help You Lead Change from Kem Meyer
- How to Lead When You’re Not In Charge by Clay Scroggins
- The Aspiring Leader's Guide to the Future: 9 Surprising Ways Leadership is Changing by Clay Scroggins
⚡️ How to Create a Communication Strategy That Actually Works | Upcoming Webinar: Thursday, October 19. We'll help you create a communication strategy that actually works for your church. You’ll get ideas, resources, and the framework to build a strategy that can stick for your church communications—helping you break through the noise and connect with your community. Reserve your seat.