Jeanette and Bryan are back to kick-off off the next season of the Church Juice podcast! From unexpected challenges to valuable lessons learned, they discuss five things to help you as you serve your church with communications. These are the lessons we WISH we knew when we first started out.
1. People are inherently last-minute (01:44)
2. Trust has to be earned (04:15)
3. Communications is not an administrative role (07:13)
4. Your role will change as technology changes (09:17)
5. Culture changes slowly (13:14)
Get a Church Communications Fresh Start
Get your church communication fresh start by taking part in Church Juice's next webinar Thursday, September 21. Whether you're new to church communications or been in your role for a while, getting a fresh start is possible! This is a free, live one-hour event, but space is limited. Sign up now: